Thursday, May 27, 2010

WELCOME

Welcome to my blog!

This has been a long time in the making. I've thought about it time and time again, and right now, seems to be the moment when all the stars allign...and I decedied to jump.

I am on a crusade. I don't know about you, but I spend too much time in the kitchen. Wouldn't it be great to find new and inventive ways to plan meals, experiement with ingredients (and gadgets), and present magnificant creations to the massesses in half the time? Well, that's what I plan on doing here. I'm going to explore, invent and most of all document the course that I chart. I have found that when I've happened upon a "keeper" whatever the "keeper" may be, I fail to write it down and forget the magnificent creation that once was. I vow to never let that happen again. So come along and join me. Feel free to ask questions or feed requests along the way...I'm open to anything this new adventure brings! LET US CONQUER THIS TOGETHER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment